ABT SHIELD for Non-profitsThink tanks, government agencies and political parties! Protect your constituencies! Our technology is unique on a world scale. It offers real-time protection against machines – not users – which amplify messages online and try to destroy our democracies.
Our technology is unique on a world scale. It offers real-time protection against machines – not users – which amplify messages online and try to destroy our democracies.
Public Digital Infrastructure, Political Parties, and NGOs are obvious and very often a vulnerable target for mass attacks of automated bots and trolls. All across the world democracies evaluate and respond to this vulnerability. In unprecedented step, as of 2018 all EU institutions have been preparing against disinformation on many fronts. ABTSHIELD fills the technological gap that by now has not been filled by anyone else. It offers real time protection against machines – not users – which are used to distribute and falsely amplifies messages that destroy our democracies.
Apply for funding – if you are an NGO and our team will decide to support you or match you with potential sponsors for implementing this protection. Contact us regarding solutions for governmental and political parties.
Given the dispersed nature of
comparatively long duration of the European Parliament elections, they
present a tempting target for malicious actors. Everyone needs to take
responsibility for this – a system is only as secure as the weakest link
in the chain.
Julien King, European Commissioner for Security
Every modern, opinion-forming public institution has to prepare for influences and manipulations caused by third parties. A political party or NGO can now be easily deprived of voice by exhausting its campaign budget by malicious attacks. Recipients of social communication can easily be manipulated by an artificial crowd of trolls that will affect their attitudes. We do not want to let this happen and that is why we have launched a non-profit organisation support program.
- High-quality audit of websites and online campaigns for a fraction of price for public institutions (NGOs, political parties, non-profit foundations)
- Detection and capability to block malicious traffic
- Analytics fundamental to reaching “living audience”
- Cooperation with security centres and authorities, allowing for undertaking all necessary steps related to the identification and legal management of attacks
- Tracking machines’ behaviour, not users
- ABTShield identification lasts longer than cookies-based
- Aggregated data can be used in developing next generation public tools built in national cybersecurity system
- Data available to researchers – our project is perfectly compatible with R&D and primary research efforts